I can't believe it has been so long since I wrote on here. It has been a long month that has had it's share of ups and downs. I have done most of it alone. Below is a list of things I have done alone (by alone, I mean without my trusty pal Ben).
1) Had a house inspection
2) Signed loan papers, which required me signing two signatures once for myself and once for Ben for every page. Anyone who has done this knows it is a lot of signatures.
3) Unpacked our household stuff and moved the furniture in - well the movers did that but I told them where to put it.
4) Put together all furniture that had been taken apart - this is tricky on one's own.
5) Took my first trip to the ER - for an infection but I am all better now:).
6) Found a job - Kindergarten Assistant
7) Changed our address again!
8) Got oil changed in car, then took it back when saw found it was leaking.
9) Decorated house - including sewing my own curtains. Moira Stewart.
10) Spent many hours with Baci as my soul companion. She's pretty cute but even she gets dull after days on end.
But life is looking up. Ben comes home Saturday and is home for most of September. I got the job as a Kindergarten Assistant and start next Wednesday. The house is almost all put together and feels like home. I am feeling 100% again and have all my old energy back. Ahhhhh. I have some pictures to add for today. I will get out and about and take some pictures of our neighborhood soon. It is a really cool area with lots of history and a mile from the beach!! Yes a mile. Keep us in mind when you have vacation plans.
The poor house inspector had to go under the house. Here he is dressed and ready. Keep in mind it was about 95 degrees with high humidity.
Baci free from her shed and happy in her new home.
The curtains I made for my kitchen.
Baci helping me sew
Moira celebrates being moved in my getting a pedicure.